When Air Forces decide to sell their surplus equipment, this usually involves a lot of work besides just making the sale, especially when this pertains aircraft. Daedalus has an extensive knowledge of the military aviation market and is able to provide a solution for those Air Forces that are not equipped to support the sales effort.
Daedalus offers the following sales support:
- Assist in finding the right customer
- Provide full program management
- Prepare aircraft or other equipment for transfer
- perform any open or deferred maintenance
- Assist in putting together a spare part support package
- Assist in the setup and management of Country Specific Technical Orders (CSTOs)
- Assist in transferring knowledge to the new customer
- Provide training for new customers
- Provide (long term) engineering support
- Act as a liaison between seller and buyer as part of a support package
Daedalus' goal is to relieve the "selling Air Force" from as much excessive burden as possible in order for them to maintain focussed on their primary tasks.